Born Free Hostel expanded with the new addition of Vista, a second low budget accomodation in walking distance of Kao San Rd. and the sightseeings of Rattanakosin Island. Following the tradition, Vista is part of an old Thai styled building with interesting architectural features such as polished concrete designs throughout the house but the sleeping quarters, lounge areas and bathrooms were completely redesigned and redecorated. Born Free Hostel - Vista has three ac cooled dorm rooms sleeping 12 people in each room. The bunk beds were designed and built out of square extruded steel for solidity and contain no wooden…
Born Free Hostel expanded with the new addition of Vista, a second low budget accomodation in walking distance of Kao San Rd. and the sightseeings of Rattanakosin Island. Following the tradition, Vista is part of an old Thai styled building with interesting architectural features such as polished concrete designs throughout the house but the sleeping quarters, lounge areas and bathrooms were completely redesigned and redecorated.
Born Free Hostel - Vista has three ac cooled dorm rooms sleeping 12 people in each room. The bunk beds were designed and built out of square extruded steel for solidity and contain no wooden materials which reduce the risk of bug infestations. Slanted ladders facilitate a more comfortable climb to the upper bed and private reading lights and sockets are present for each guest. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the entire house. We have a couple of free bikes for our guests who wish to explore the city on their own. We also have a small kitchen with kitchenware that may be used for self catering. If travel information is needed, we also run a travel agency called Born Free Travel, so guests may book transportation and accommodation in Thailand directly on sight.
Visit bornfreeadventures.com for more informations :)
Please note that we have TWO hostels with two different addresses. They are located 5 min from one another but please make sure to read the description of our location, given only by Hostales.com and not googlemaps. :)
More on our location:
Just like the original Born Free Hostel, you will find that we're in a unique part of Bangkok, within the Rattanakosin island area and close to both the Chao Phraya river and the many canals flowing through this 'island'. You'll see traditional chinese / thai families living and making a living in all the streets around us:
Born Free Hostel - Vista is located one block away from the Krung Kasem canal which joins with the Maha Nak canal below the Golden Mountain. It gives those who seek a little walking adventure through authentic Thai neighborhoods a perfect insight of untouched Thai relaxed lifestyle within the local communities. You will be able to experience the real friendliness of the locals which so often is overshadowed by tourist scams and businesses giving many the wrong impression of true Thailand. Once at the Golden Mountain, you may also take a canal boat on an exciting journey through the centre of Bangkok...the possibilities to explore around here are limitless!
The standing Buddha, Rama 8 bridge and Dusit Zoo are all in walking distance...
5min walk from our location is the famous nightlife of Kao San Road and a little further is the Grand Palace and Wat Po (reclining Buddha) making this a perfect location for starting day tours in any direction...
Los clientes pueden cancelar su reserva sin cargo hasta 2 días antes de la llegada. Después de esta fecha, se aplicarán cargos por la propiedad hasta el costo total de la reserva. Depósitos pagados no son reembolsables.
We want you to have fun when you stay with us so we don't really want to have too many rules. But as travelers you will understand that we have to be realistic so here we go:
1. Born Free Hostel has a 48hour (2days) cancellation policy. Guests will be charged the full amount of their stay if their reservation is not cancelled 48h prior to check in time at midday. If you wish to cancel any reservations please cancel through Hosteworld.com, we DO NOT accept email cancellations. Groups of 4 or more need to cancel at least 7 days in advance.
2. Our check in time is 1pm and check out time is 12 noon.
3. We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival.
4. This is a backpacker's/travelers's destination so it is not suitable for children and babies.
5. Born Free Hostel stands for a relaxed atmosphere where travelers can meet and share journeys. We have a few simple house rules and when these are respected everyone will be able to enjoy their time here:
1) For safety reasons we do not allow guests' friends in to the room areas without staff being present. Any guests who wish to bring in friends may do so in the lobby area only.
2) Alcohol, smoking and food (with certain exceptions) is not tolerated within the bed room areas. Bed rooms are a retreat to relax, sleep, enjoy downtime etc and not to party!
3) We do not have a curfew hour but we want everyone to have fun, enjoy the rooftop and terrace or play games but those relaxing in the rooms need to be respected.
The airport transfers are only to the airport and cost 130THB, not from the airport into town. :)
Nuestros correos electrónicos de confirmación pueden utilizarse como pruebas de viajes para un consulado.
Múltiples nombres se pueden ingresar en los correos electrónicos de confirmación.