Mori Hostel is a brand new 3 storey hostel conveniently situated along Race Course Road and within Singapore’s culturally rich Little India Historical District – one of the most vibrant and culturally authentic districts of Singapore. With an emphasis on infusing urban experiences with traditional old-style Singapore heritage and flavours, Mori Hostel is a boutique hostel brand synonymous with contemporary premier quality at great prices. Nicely nestled in the Little India ethnic enclave yet away from the constant hustle and bustle, Mori Hostel offers guests the unique prospect of being just a stone throw from key attractions, bustling streets bazaars,…
Mori Hostel is a brand new 3 storey hostel conveniently situated along Race Course Road and within Singapore’s culturally rich Little India Historical District – one of the most vibrant and culturally authentic districts of Singapore. With an emphasis on infusing urban experiences with traditional old-style Singapore heritage and flavours, Mori Hostel is a boutique hostel brand synonymous with contemporary premier quality at great prices.
Nicely nestled in the Little India ethnic enclave yet away from the constant hustle and bustle, Mori Hostel offers guests the unique prospect of being just a stone throw from key attractions, bustling streets bazaars, dining and shopping joints (including Singapore’s hippest cafes - Liberty Café and Chye Seng Huat, all-time favorite 24-hour shopping emporium, Mustafa Centre, City Square Mall as well as trendy bars such as Barkode and Broadcast HQ) and yet providing a relaxing sanctuary for travelers.
At an easy 5 minutes walk from Farrer Park MRT (subway/train) station, getting around Singapore from Mori Hostel is a breeze. The heart of Singapore’s shopping belt, Orchard Road is just 10 minutes away by train, as is Singapore Central Business District. The Singapore River and Clarke Quay – host to a kaleidoscope of restaurants, bars, entertainment spots and retail shops is just two train stops away while Chinatown, a must-see cultural district, is just 4 train stops away. Hop on Mori Hostel’s rental bike and the Marina Bay area is just 20 minutes pedal away.
The founders - a group of young (at heart) experienced world travelers drawn to the idea of combining the social experience of hostelling with luxurious modern comfort for today’s savvy travelers at great prices - have created a charming blend of heritage and comfort at Mori Hostel. Transformed from an old hardware warehouse, Mori Hostel is today a relaxing juxtaposition of well-preserved architectural features with modern comforts. Conservation gems such as the old metal door shutters and quaint mosaic-tiled stairway salvaged from the old hardware warehouse have been carefully restored and infused with contemporary interior décor and an electric mix of local modern mural artwork by renowned Singaporean illustrators like Ffun, Momorobo and ANTZ.
Each of our unisex and female only dorms is equipped with 6 super single sized beds – just the right size for interacting with like-minded travelers and personal privacy. For the ultimate snooze comfort, each of our beds are luxuriously appointed with premium 8” anti-dust mites, orthopaedic super single pocketed spring mattress, cozy hotel quality linens, comfy latex pillow, spacious personal locker, universal power plug socket, adjustable personal reading light, built-in night shelf and blackout curtains for personal privacy.
Other amenities available for a delightful stay:
• Free continental breakfast served alfresco-style at Mori Hostel’s courtyard garden
• Free all-day coffee and tea
• Free usage of Internet station and 24-hour high speed internet / Wifi throughout Mori Hostel
• Free tourist map
• Discounted tour and sightseeing tickets
• Full air-conditioning
• Free luggage storage on day of arrival and check-out
• Bicycle rental
• Ladies only dorms equipped with well-lit mirror/vanity corner
• Modern and spacious bathrooms including ladies only bathroom
• Shower amenities including shower gel and shampoo
• Ironing facilities
• Secured electronic card access and 24/7 CCTV
• Outdoor chill-out patio to enjoy a cuppa while watching the world go by
• Commercial grade laundry and dryer facilities
• Well-stocked travelers’ library
• Self-service kitchenette facilities
Stay with us and experience a fresh perspective!
El acceso a su habitación el día de su llegada - A partir de: 14:00
Hora que su habitación debe ser desocupada el día de su salida: 11:00
Registrarse/Datos: Esta es la hora en que su habitación estará preparada el día de su llegada y la hora en la que debe dejar la habitación el día de su partida. La mayoría de los alojamientos pueden guardar tu equipaje en un lugar seguro si llegas antes o partes más tarde y están abiertos 24 horas al día. Por favor, revisa la lista de servicios ofrecidos por este alojamiento en particular para confirmar que estos servicios son ofrecidos.
Los clientes pueden cancelar su reserva sin cargo hasta 2 días antes de la llegada. Después de esta fecha, se aplicarán cargos por la propiedad hasta el costo total de la reserva. Depósitos pagados no son reembolsables.
(1) We do not allow reservations from Singapore residents unless with prior written approval from us. (2) We do not allow children below age of 16 years to stay in our dorm. If you have children below 16, please book the entire dorm or our private room. Guests below 18 years old have to be accompanied by adults above 21 years old. Cancellation less than 48 hours and No Shows will be charge 1 night accommodation. For promotional rates, it is non-refundable.
(2) Please note that the reception is closed from 23:00 - 07:00 daily. For check-in after 23:00, please contact the hostel directly to check if they able to accommodate late check in. Hostel's contact details can be found on the email booking confirmation or their website. For early check out before 07:00, please approach the reception latest by the night before departure.
(3) Upon check in, full payment for the bed has to be made in Singapore dollars. For credit card payments, a 5% surcharge will be applicable.
(4) A S$20 refundable security deposit will be required per guests. In event of loss of key card, linens, pillow case or blanket, the security deposit will be forfeited.
(5) All guests will have to produce a valid foreign passport upon check-in. Guests who do not observe the terms and conditions of booking will be turned away without refunds.
Nuestros correos electrónicos de confirmación pueden utilizarse como pruebas de viajes para un consulado.
Múltiples nombres se pueden ingresar en los correos electrónicos de confirmación.