Located near the city's most famous attractions, Hostelling International-Washington, DC (HI-DC) offers a friendly and inexpensive lodging experience for travelers. We provide an unbeatable environment (and a long list of amenities) that brings together international and domestic travelers. LOCATION Set in the heart of downtown Washington, DC, Hostelling International - Washington, DC (HI-DC) is close to all of the best the city has to offer: • The White House (8 blocks) • The National Mall (8 blocks) - home to the Capitol, monuments and museums • Chinatown (4 blocks) • Metro Center (3 blocks) - Metrorail is the local subway…
Located near the city's most famous attractions, Hostelling International-Washington, DC (HI-DC) offers a friendly and inexpensive lodging experience for travelers. We provide an unbeatable environment (and a long list of amenities) that brings together international and domestic travelers.
Set in the heart of downtown Washington, DC, Hostelling International - Washington, DC (HI-DC) is close to all of the best the city has to offer:
• The White House (8 blocks)
• The National Mall (8 blocks) - home to the Capitol, monuments and museums
• Chinatown (4 blocks)
• Metro Center (3 blocks) - Metrorail is the local subway system
• Bus stops and taxi stands (1 block)
• And just steps from bars, restaurants, performing art centers and many more attractions
Officially Recognized by Hostelsclub as ECO-FRIENDLY
ROOMS & AMENITIES
In addition to being the best place in DC to discover new cultures and make new friends, our hostel offers safe, clean and comfortable accommodations, with a wide variety of amenities and services. We provide dormitory-style and private rooms to satisfy our guests' needs. Dorm-style rooms (all with bunk beds) come in four-bed, eight-bed and ten-bed configurations, while private rooms sleep two hostellers in two twin beds. All of the dorm-style rooms and most of the private rooms share single-sex bathrooms on each guest room floor, the hostel also offers a limited number of en suite rooms (private room with private bath).
• 24-hour front desk service & security
• No curfew, no lock-out
• All rates include tax
• An environment that is drug-free, smoke-free and alcohol-free
• A/C and heat in all guest rooms
• FREE breakfast (7:30 AM - 9:30 AM, Daily)
• FREE in-room lockers (please bring your own locks), linens and towels
• FREE tours, movie nights and programs
• FREE Wi-Fi
• FREE local map and area information
• FREE pool table, books, puzzles, and games
• FREE body wash in all showers
• Common room with big, comfortable couches, Internet stations ($2 per 40 minutes), information center, ATM, and pre-paid phone card machine
• TV room with big screen, 150+ channels, DVD, VCR, a library of FREE movies, and leather club chairs
• Fully-equipped, self-service kitchen
• Outside patio seating
• Laundry facilities (open 24-hours)
• Luggage storage ($4 for 24 hours, single use)
• Iron/ironing board
• Hair dryers (in all bathrooms)
• Wheelchair accessibility
• Visa and MasterCard accepted
• Nearby restaurants, bars and pubs, grocery shopping, pharmacy and other conveniences
• Individual travelers and groups welcome
• Bicycle rack on-site, and bicycle rental available near the hostel
Our staff is ready to welcome you to our capital city, help you with information about the local attractions and help to make your stay fun and relaxing. Make your reservation and be ready for an incredible stay at HI-DC!
HI-DC & THE ENVIRONMENT
We are committed to being stewards of the environment. However, we do not view our environmental responsibility as a destination. Rather, we see it as a continuous journey.
• At this time, the only hostel in the world to be Energy Star certified (meaning that its energy consumption is among the lowest of all properties in the economy lodging sector)
• The only hostel in the DC area to be designated an Eco-Friendly hostel by Hostel World
• The lowest water consumption per overnight guest of all HI's Gateway City properties
• Currently renovating all guest rooms using low VOC paint and carpet that is low VOC, made from recycled materials, and is itself 100% recyclable
• Follow a linen re-use program to conserve water (during a hosteler stay, linens are washed only by request)
• All paper (office paper, toilet tissue, and hand towels) is from at lest 95% recycled materials
• Recycle Aluminum, Glass, Paper, Plastic, Cardboard, Batteries, and ink/toner cartridges
• Use (and then recycle) compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) throughout the hostel
• Have monthly documentary movie nights on environmental topics
• Have push faucets on all sinks (the timer reduces water consumption)
• Use low-flow aerators on all sink faucets
• Provide environmentally friendly dish soap in the kitchen
• Have all re-usable products in the kitchen and for breakfast (no disposables)
Las cancelaciones deben realizarse 2 días antes de la fecha de reserva, de lo contrario el establecimiento está autorizado a cobrar una noche de estancia por persona.
18 enero 2017 - 22 enero 2017 You must book at least 4 nights
Nuestros correos electrónicos de confirmación pueden utilizarse como pruebas de viajes para un consulado.
Múltiples nombres se pueden ingresar en los correos electrónicos de confirmación.