Safestay at Elephant & Castle es el hostal ideal si estas buscando un alojamiento económico en Londres. Tanto si nos visitas para ver las atracciones turísticas de esta increíble ciudad o viajar con tu familia, alojate en este hostal de lujo en Londres Estamos cerca de todas las grandes atracciones turísticas de Londres, así que si estás en la ciudad, sólo pregunta a nuestro personal que estará feliz de ayudarte a planificar tu visita y te dará los mejores consejos sobre lo que está pasando en Londres durante tu estadia. La estacion de metro/tren mas vecinas son Elephant & Castle…
Safestay at Elephant & Castle es el hostal ideal si estas buscando un alojamiento económico en Londres. Tanto si nos visitas para ver las atracciones turísticas de esta increíble ciudad o viajar con tu familia, alojate en este hostal de lujo en Londres
Estamos cerca de todas las grandes atracciones turísticas de Londres, así que si estás en la ciudad, sólo pregunta a nuestro personal que estará feliz de ayudarte a planificar tu visita y te dará los mejores consejos sobre lo que está pasando en Londres durante tu estadia. La estacion de metro/tren mas vecinas son Elephant & Castle (Bakerloo line/Línea Norte) y Kennington (Northern Line).
Safestay at Elephant & Castle está situado en un hermoso edificio georgiano del siglo 19, justo al sur del río Támesis de Londres con un montón de bares de moda, museos y cafés, a poca distancia. Es seguro, elegante, cómodo y moderno, con un jardín climatizado e iluminado para que puedas relajarte.
Así que, si estas buscando un alojamiento económico en Londres, si traes un grupo escolar para estudiar las atracciones turisticas o simplemente quieres algo diferente de las opciones habituales en Londres ¿por qué no probar Safestay at Elephant & Castle un fantástico hostal.
Cancelación gratuita hasta 24 horas antes de la fecha de llegada. En caso de no show o cancelación tardía se cobrará la primera noche de estancia.
POLíTICA DE RESERVA ESPECIAL
A la llegada se puede pagar con las siguientes tarjetas de crédito: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Debit Cards.
El hostal se reserva el derecho de pre-autorizar las tarjetas de credito antes de la llegada.
POLíTICA DE CANCELACIóN
ES IMPORTANTE SABER
Acceso con sillas de ruedas: Accesibilidad limitada con sillas de ruedas (sólo algunos espacios comunes y/o algunas habitaciones).
Aceptamos niños. Las reservas no se pueden aceptar a cualquier persona de 16 años de edad o menor, a menos que estén acompañados por un adulto (mayor de 18 años) que se halle en el mismo dormitorio / habitación. Familias con niños (16 años o menos) son bienvenidos, sin embargo, se ha de reservar y pagar por todas las camas con el fin de hacer que la habitación privada (es decir, en el caso de 4 dormitorios con camas o más). También contamos con 2 camas dobles Habitaciones privadas con camas individuales y 3, a reserva de la disponibilidad.
Limitación de edad en las habitaciones privadas: ninguna restricción
Limitación de edad en los dormitorios: mínimo 18 años
Política para fumadores: Todas las habitaciones y los espacios comunes son para NO fumadores
Group Booking Terms & Conditions
1. A group is any party consisting of 10 people or more.
2. Rooms are available at 2pm on the day of arrival; however you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning.
3. You do not have to be a member of any organisation to stay at Safestay however we do require that some form of valid photo identification upon check in, preferably a valid passport, I.D. card or driving license.
4. Departing groups must remove all their belongings from their room, and check out, before 10am. After this time groups may make use of the luggage storage facilities but all possessions must be removed from the room and the room key card handed back to reception.
5. All Groups must have minimum one Group Leader who is responsible for the entire group. Leaders will be the contact person for our staff, and will be expected to act on all complaints.
6. A £250.00 security deposit is required at check-in for any damages/vandalism caused to the hostel. This deposit will be returned on the day of your departure if no damage is detected. You can leave the deposit by cash or debit/credit card. Cards will be pre-authorized on check in for the full amount. If your deposit is being secured for with a third party credit card we will require written authorisation to be provided by the card-holder.
7. Upon check-in each guests will receive a room key card for access to their room. These key cards are activated for the period of stay only and must be handed back to reception on check out. Failure to return the key card will result in a charge of £5.00 GBP per card being deducted from your security deposit.
Payments for all Group Bookings must be made in advance. All payment must be sorted prior to arrival or you may be hindered from checking-in to the property.
1. A 10% non-refundable deposit will be required to confirm your booking (100% non-refundable deposit if the booking is due to arrive with less than 1 month prior to arrival).
2. Where the booking is for a date more than 3 months in advance the booking can be held provisionally for 3 weeks only. After this period, if no deposit has been received, the booking can be removed without notification.
3. Where the booking is for a date within 3 months, but greater than a month, it can be held provisionally for 2 weeks only. After this period, if no deposit has been received, the booking can be removed without notification.
4. Payments can be made either by Visa, MasterCard, Switch, and Debit Card or in some cases cheque, Bank Transfer or cash. If your booking is being paid for with a third party credit card we will require written authorisation to be provided by the card-holder.
5. Bank transfers must be accompanied by the bank’s proof of payment.
6. We do not accept Laser Cards or American Express.
7. The remaining balance must be paid at least 4 weeks before your arrival date. This is to include all extras and fees.
8. All payments must be made in Pound Sterling.
9. Payments shall be made in such format as agreed with you when we confirm the booking.
10. All fees incurred by the payee due to the method of payment, (i.e. bank transfer fees issued by the sending or receiving bank), are to be paid by the group. Safestay Ltd is not responsible for these fees.
11. If any payment under these terms and conditions is overdue, then without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may cancel your booking(s) and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other services being provided to you by Safestay. We will however inform you in writing prior to any such action.
AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
Subject to availability, you may make changes to a Group Booking up to 4 weeks prior your arrival date without charge.
1. Cancellations are required to be in writing, either in the form of a letter, fax or email. No cancellation can be made by telephone.
2. Early departures are not eligible for refund under any circumstances.
3. Changes to a confirmed reservation, (e.g. changes to dates or number of guests), are subject to the availability of a suitable alternative and may be subject to change fees, if applicable.
4. We will inform you of any additional cost in writing prior to the change. No change will be made without agreement.
5. Amendments made less than 4 weeks prior to the arrival date can result in full payment being taken for the unallocated beds.
6. Cancellations where less than 4 weeks’ notice is given, the total booking amount will be chargeable. By giving us your credit card details you are authorising us to use this as security for your reservation and your accommodation. Any unpaid cancellation charges will be charged to your debit/credit card. Any Agents will be invoiced for the full booking amount and must be paid within 14 days of invoice. If any payment under these terms and conditions is overdue, then without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may cancel your booking(s) and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other services being provided to you by Safestay.
Group Leaders are responsible for the behaviour of all members of the group at all times.
1. At least one leader will be required to sign a statement of intention to uphold the rules set in place for groups upon arrival. The group leaders must ensure that all members of their group behave in an acceptable manor.
2. Group leaders are responsible for all damage caused by their actions, or the actions of those in their group, including accidental or incidental damages. Damages will be deducted from the security deposit paid, and remaining costs will be required to be paid, or a payment agreement reached prior to departure. Should this damage come to light after the group has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the group’s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address. We will however make every effort to rectify any damage internally prior to contracting specialists to make the repairs, and therefore will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
3. We reserve the right to charge the group the cost of replacing any items that are removed from the premises by them without consent. The charge will be the full replacement amount of the missing item, including any carriage charges. Should the fact that the item is missing come to light after the group has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the group’s credit / debit card, or send an invoice for the amount to the registered address.
4. If your group’s behavior is deemed to be unacceptable, in violation of the laws of the land or causes damage to our property, your booking may be terminated without notice and you may be asked to leave our hostel premises. No whole or part refunds are given and your security deposit will be forfeit in these circumstances.
5. Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Safestay premises. Any group member found smoking within the building will be charged a fee of £250.00 in order to cover the extensive cost of restoring the room to a smoke-free condition. Further failure to comply will result in the group being asked to leave the premises immediately and will not be offered a refund. A smoking area and ashtrays are provided in our garden and outside the building.
1. Guests are asked to use the secure lockers provided in each room, the safety deposit boxes at reception or the luggage store.
2. It is the guest's responsibility to ensure that their personal belongings are secure at all times.
3. Safestay accepts no liability for the loss, theft or damage to property however sustained or caused.
4. Guests will be expected to reimburse Safestay for any damages caused by inappropriate behaviour during their stay at any of the Safestay's.
OVERSIGHTS & ERRORS
Any oversights or errors in sales literature, web pages or site, order form, quotation, price list, order acknowledgement, despatch note, invoice or other document issued by us may be corrected by us without liability. We will advise you of any changes at the time of booking or as soon as is reasonably possible thereafter.
All bookings are subject to availability and Safestay reserves the right to decline any booking at its discretion.
Nuestros correos electrónicos de confirmación pueden utilizarse como pruebas de viajes para un consulado.
Múltiples nombres se pueden ingresar en los correos electrónicos de confirmación.